These days, most business owners and bloggers will face a situation where they will need to add some social media consultant or a team member of your marketing agency to their Facebook page with admin privileges. Although most people know how to do this task, not everyone is tech savvy. To help the non-techies, I have given a tutorial here by using which you can add an admin to your Facebook page easily.
Just follow the step by step tutorial given below and you will be able to add anyone as an admin to your Facebook page, and let me manage your page.
Tutorial To Add An Admin To Your Facebook Page:
1) To get started, log into your Facebook account. Next, open up the page for which you would like to add someone as admin.
2) Once you’ve opened up your Facebook page, you will see a navigation bar with few options. Click on “Settings” in it.
3) Now, in the Facebook page Settings click on “Page Roles” option in the sidebar.
4) You will now see the administrator’s of your Facebook page. To add a marketing consultant or your new team member as an admin, just enter the email address, select the roles as admin and click on “Save” as shown in the screenshot below (you will get a warning message stating that if you add a new admin to your Facebook page, they will have the same control as you. Just ignore it).
5) Now, you will be asked to enter your Facebook account password. Add it and click on “Submit” to finish the process.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished adding an admin to your Facebook page. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.