Bought a new MacBook Pro or MacBook Air? Looking for an easy way to install Dropbox in your Mac computer? If yes is your answer for both the questions above then you are in the right page. Here I have given a tutorial with step by step instructions to install dropbox on your Mac computer.
Steps To Install Dropbox On Your Mac
1) To get started, go to dropbox.com and click on “Download the app” to download dropbox to Mac.
2) Now you will see the “We’re Now Downloading Dropbox” page as shown in the screenshot below.
3) Once dropbox.dmg finished downloading, you will see the following prompt message: “You have chosen to open dropboxinstaller.dmg. What should Firefox do with this file“. Choose “Open with DiskImageMounter” and click “Ok”.
4) Now your Mac will show a prompt message asking whether you really want to open Dropbox installer as it is downloaded from the internet. Click “Open“.
5) Once you have opened the Dropbox.dmg, dropbox will be downloaded and installed in your Mac computer.
6) Once the installation is finished, Dropbox app will open up. Enter your username and password in it.
7) Now dropbox will want access to “Accessibility“. Click on “Give Access To Dropbox” and you will be able to use Dropbox on your Mac.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Dropbox on your Mac computer.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.