Tired of hearing the default Android ringtone in your smartphone? Looking for a way to change to change ringtone in your Android smartphone or tablet? Well, you are in the right place as I have given a simple guide to change ringtone in Android here.
By following the tutorial given here, you will be able to change the default ringtone of your Android device. The screenshots given here are from OnePlus one smartphone but this tutorial will work for any Android device.
Tutorial To Change Ringtone In Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download and install ES File Explorer File Manager app in your Android device.
2) Next, launch the app. In the home screen, you will see “Internal Storage“. Click on it and go to the folder where you have saved the newly created ringtone. In my case, the ringtone is in “WhatsApp Audio” folder.
3) Now select the ringtone by pressing on the file name for few seconds. You will see “Copy“, “Cut” and few more options. Use either “Cut” or “Copy” option.
4) Next, go to the home screen of ES File Explorer File Manager app and expand the sidebar menu. Once done, click on “Internal Storage” and open up the “Ringtones” folder.
5) Now paste the ringtone file using the “Paste” option as shown in the screenshot below.
6) Next, go to “Settings -> Sounds” and click on “Phone Ringtone“. You will see the newly add ringtone file name along with the default ringtones. Select it and save the settings.
That’s it. Now you have successfully changed the default ringtone in your Android device. You can use this tutorial to change the ringtone of your Android smartphone or tablet whenever you like or to whichever song you like.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.