In today’s world, almost all the web users are using Social media platforms for a lot of purposes. Facebook is the best of the social media websites and more than a billion people are using it these days. So, having a presence about your business or blog or websites is essential to succeed.
For this reason, a lot of webmasters have started using Facebook comments on their website which will let their visitors to comment using their Facebook profile. By doing so, the webmasters are increasing their presence on the world’s most popular social network website and thereby increasing the potential to get more visitors or customers to their blog or business.
Adding Facebook Comments To Your Website or Blog:
Adding Facebook comments to your website or blog is not a difficult task (check out our detailed guide to Add Facebook Comments manually to a website). If you are using a WordPress blog, then it will be super easy to add Facebook comments as all you have to do is install a WordPress plugin (a lot of plugins are available for activating Facebook comments in your WordPress blog) and get your Facebook app ID and secret ID.
Or if you would want to add Facebook comments in a static HTML website or on a e-commerce website, then you will have to create an app (https://developers.facebook.com/apps/) and then using Facebook’s comments option (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments), you have to create a comment box for your website. All in all, adding Facebook comments to your website will be an easy task.
Tutorial To Moderate Facebook Comments On Website Or Blog:
Once you have added Facebook comments, it is time to moderate them as the worldwide web is having a lot of spammers and they will definitely try to post SPAM content on your website or blog. Let’s find out how to moderate Facebook comments.
1) To get started, visit the Facebook Comments Moderation Tool page. Here you will see all the apps which you have created for adding Facebook comments on your websites.
2) Next, click on the app name (the one which you have used for integrating Facebook comments in your website).
3) Now, you will be able to see the list of comments posted in your website in the “Public Comments“. If you feel that some of them are SPAM, then click on the “Moderator View“, where you will be able to “Approve” or “Hide” a comment posted in your website.
4) Also, you can change the settings of your Facebook comments box and make sure that all the comments posted in your website will be available to the public after the moderator approved it. By doing this, you will have full control of the comments published in your website or blog.
5) One more useful option available in Facebook comments is that it will let you add any number of moderators. If you can’t manage moderation by yourself, you can always add your team member or a dedicated person for moderating comments.
Sounds pretty simple, right? Well, this is how you will be able to moderate Facebook comments of your website or blog. If you have any other queries, do let me know using the comments section below.