Using a Windows computer? Looking for an easy way to install Android apps on Windows PC? Well then installing Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC would be the ideal solution for you.
By installing Bluestacks on your computer, you will be able to run Android apps and games on your Windows computer without any inconvenience at all. Also, Bluestacks supports almost all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Here is a simple guide with step by step tutorial to install bluestacks on Windows PC. Follow this tutorial, install Bluestacks and run Android apps & games on your PC.
Tutorial To Install Bluestacks On Windows PC:
1) To get started, download Bluestacks to your computer. Once done, click on the “bluestacks.exe” file to launch the installation process.
2) Now the Bluestacks install wizard will open up. Just click “Install” to finishing installing Bluestacks in your Windows computer.
3) Once the installation is finished, you will get the “Installation Finished” message as shown in the screenshot given below.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Bluestacks on your Windows PC. Let’s find out the tutorial to install Android Apps on your PC using Bluestacks.
Tutorial To Install Android Apps On Windows PC:
1) To get started, launch the Bluestacks Window. Once done, you will see the “Improve location accuracy” message. You can either “Agree” or “Disagree”.
2) Now choose your language and click on “Next” as shown in the screenshot below.
3) Next, Bluestacks will ask whether you want to add your existing Google account or create a new one. Click “Continue” and add your existing account information or create a new one.
4) After adding your Google account information, click on “Next” as shown in the screenshot given below.
5) Now you have successfully integrated your Google account with Bluestacks. Just search for any app from Google Play Store using the “Search” option in Bluestacks, install it and access it on your Windows PC successfully.
6) If you would like to install an app on your PC that is not available in Google Play store, you can download the “.apk” file, click on “Install APK” on bluestacks and install it in your computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Android apps and games on your Windows-based computer using Bluestacks Android emulator for PC.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.